Youth Educational Exhibits
The Northwest Georgia Regional Fair offers cash prizes in Educational Exhibits and displays at the Annual Fair under the following conditions:
1. Exhibits and displays are to represent the activities and aims of the sponsoring organization, by means other than pictures and posters, which shall be limited in use. Exhibits should include figures, building, products, and/or equipment in scale order to depict the idea of the exhibitors. Slide projects, pictures, and posters may be used in a secondary or supporting role to the figures, buildings, etc.
2. The cost and labor incident to the complete exhibit or display is to be borne by the sponsoring organization or exhibitor.
3. All such Educational Exhibits shall be made in a designated space in the exhibit area provided by the Fair Association. No decorative material will be furnished by the Fair Association.
4. All entries must be made on official entry blanks or by letter, and should be mailed to the Northwest Georgia Regional Fair, ATTN: Secretary, P.O. Box 414, Calhoun, Ga. 30703. All entries must be received by September 2,2011.
5. All exhibits should be completed by 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, the 1st weekend of the fair and must remain in place until the following Sunday, after the fair. Failure to comply forfeits any premium due.
6. Where there is no competition, second prize will be given.
These exhibits will be judged on Monday of Fair week by the following score card:
Educational - 50 points
Originality - 25 points
Appearance and Arrangement - 25 points
First prize $100 Second prize $75 Third prize $50 Fourth prize $25